Discover a synergy of care that helps all patients
achieve their individual goals.
My name is Kathleen Albrecht, M.D., and I have made it my life’s work – my passion – to offer the best and most advanced services in oculoplastic surgery and treatments. This subspecialty of Ophthalmology has always fascinated me because of the delicate nature of the surgeries and the dramatic impact these procedures have on my patients.
“I look forward to meeting with you.”
Telephone: (877) 898-3937
Fax: (630) 908-7179
- Kathleen Albrecht, M.D., is a graduate of Georgetown University Medical School in Washington D.C. She completed her internship at Northwestern University and received her specialty residency training at the prestigious Doheny Eye Institute in L.A. which is rated in the top ten Ophthalmology residency programs in the U.S.
- A board certified Ophthalmologist, she pursued further subspecialty training in the highly sub-specialized field of Ophthalmic Plastic and Orbital Surgery, completing a two year private fellowship.
Dr. Albrecht brings the attention to detail that comes from a surgeon who specializes in cosmetic and functional eyelid surgery; and the safety that comes from a specialist who’s knowledgeable about protecting your precious vision.
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center in Elk Grove Village
- St. Mary of Nazareth Hospital in Chicago
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Office Locations and Hours:
- Offices located in Elk Grove Village and North of Chicago
- Please contact us at 877-898-3937 for the location that will best serve your needs as the patient